Tuition for all students, regardless of location, is $575.00 per credit hour plus fees. Students enrolled in the M.S. program will pay Capital Improvement/Technology/Financial Aid fees (http://www.fa.ufl.edu/bursar/current-tuition-and-fees/). Our program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver because we are a self-supporting program and do not receive funds from these programs.
Cost per three-credit course: $1,725
Master’s Degree total: $21,275
Students may pay tuition via credit card, electronic check, or paper check. Note that a processing fee is assessed for credit card payments. Payments can be made approximately three weeks before the semester begins. We will communicate payment instructions once UF has loaded tuition into the system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paying By Check
Make check payable to the University of Florida include your UFID number for proper credit. We are not responsible for checks that do not arrive. Mailed payments are considered on time based on the date received by the cashier, and not based on the date of postmark. Please mail check to:
S113 Criser Hall
PO Box 114050
Gainesville, FL 32611-4050
- There is a $35 application fee for master’s degree applications.There is no application fee associated with the non-degree seeking option.
- Some courses do require textbooks.
Accessing the 1098-tax Form
- An IRS Tax Form 1098-T is produced each January for the immediate prior year showing qualified tuition paid and scholarships/fellowships received. The form is mailed to the student’s permanent address unless they have opted to receive it electronically.
- 1098-T is available for viewing beginning in mid-February.
- To access the 1098-T, please go to MyUFL > My Campus Finances > View 1098-T.