Tuition for all students, regardless of residency, is $575.00 per credit hour plus fees. Students enrolled in the M.S. program will pay Capital Improvement/Technology/Financial Aid fees (http://www.fa.ufl.edu/bursar/current-tuition-and-fees/). Our program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waivers, but we do accept Wards of the State Tuition Waivers.
Cost per three-credit course: $1,725*
Master’s Degree total: $21,275*
Students may pay tuition via credit card, electronic check, or paper check. Note that a processing fee is assessed for credit card payments.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Prices are unofficial and do not include application fees or other university fees.
Paying By Check
Make check payable to the University of Florida include your UFID number. We are not responsible for checks that do not arrive. Mailed payments are considered on time based on the date received by the cashier, and not based on the date of postmark. Please mail check to:
S113 Criser Hall
PO Box 114050
Gainesville, FL 32611-4050
- $37 application fee is required for all degree-seeking applications.
- Some courses require textbooks.
Accessing the 1098-tax Form
- An IRS Tax Form 1098-T is produced each January for the immediate prior year showing qualified tuition paid and scholarships/fellowships received. The form is mailed to the student’s permanent address unless they have opted to receive it electronically.
- 1098-T is available for viewing beginning in mid-February.
- To access the 1098-T, please go to MyUFL > My Campus Finances > View 1098-T.